- As a business owner are you disappointed with your level of profitability?
- Are you finding it more difficult to increase revenue and grow the business?
- Have you run out of ideas for improving your strategy and implementing the plans you developed?
- Do you believe that your marketing or sales are not effective enough?
- Is your people strategy out of alignment with your business strategy?
- Do you feel that you are missing out by not having a professional sounding board to help guide you through your important business decisions?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you could benefit from the experience of a business coach and advisor.
The PRO Business Coaching Approach
The PRO Business Coaching approach was developed for privately owned company owners and presidents. Having a coach as an advisor, guide, educator, and mentor is advantageous for these business owners.
Like in sports, a PRO coach uses his experience and expertise to help the business leader better lead the organization. The PRO coach does not run the plays, but he is there as a trusted advisor and guide. A good coach can be the difference between mediocre and exceptional performance.
Your PRO business coach will be your support, someone to brainstorm with, and someone to assure that you take the steps needed to reach your goal.
Coaching is never an expense. On the contrary, it’s one of the smartest investments any business owner will ever make when building a successful business.
John Rouse has been accredited by the Association of Accredited Small Business Coaches since 2013. AASBC is the premier international body for training and certification to small business consultants.